The Heat Pad
The Heat Pad has been designed and developed to be used on people and animals such as equines, canines and felines just to name a few.
Our innovative lightweight, flexible, super soft Heat Pad runs off a 12 volt smart lithium ion battery, providing soothing heat to all and delivering amazing results to hundreds of happy customers-see reviews
This product provides drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
Adjustable elastic strap:
1. 180cm length recommended for use on people and small animals e.g dogs.
2. 215cm length recommended for use on larger animals e.g horses
**1 year quality guarantee covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal**
Temperature will vary due to environmental conditions it is used in,
1. Red LED (47°c-49°c)-use on horses and animals with a thick coat. Peoples knees and other joints to provide pain relief (especially arthritis)
2. Orange LED (44°c-46°c)-use on peoples backs (consider using it over a thin t-shirt if you have sensitive skin to heat but can be used directly on the skin, just turn down if it feels too warm) and clipped out horses if red is too warm for them.
4. Green LED (41°c-43°c)- use on peoples back and if a person wishes to lay down on the pad
5. Flashing Green LED (37°c-40°c)-same as green above just slightly cooler.
This is just a rough guide, if used on yourself drop down a setting if too warm, if used on animals make sure they aren’t too warm by carrying out regular checks, never leave the pad unsupervised.
-Use 15-20 minutes before a ride to help cold backed horses, 15-20 minutes after a ride to relax
- 30 minutes - 1 hour a day for treatment of a problem area on people or animals.
- 30 minutes a day for maintenance or relaxation sessions.
- There is no maximum length of time you can leave it on.