The Thermal Package
The Thermal Package includes a THERMAL WAND and our famous HEAT PAD package. This deal offers a discount of £20.95 compared to being bought seperate.
Both innovative products have been designed to be used on both people and animals.
Our innovative lightweight portable source of heat has 3 temperature controlled (36°c-53°c) metal fingers of which each end heats up enabling you to massage these into specific muscles on the body
Both are great to use around the poll/neck area/quarters on horses and the back of the neck/top of the shoulders on people to relieve tension.
Our innovative light weight, flexible, super soft Heat Pad runs off a 12 volt smart lithium ion battery, providing soothing heat to all and delivering amazing results to hundreds of happy customers
Both products provides drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
Adjustable elastic strap:
1. 180cm length recommended for use on people and small animals e.g dogs.
2. 215cm length recommended for use on larger animals e.g horses
**1 year quality guarantee covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal, **
The Heat Pad has been designed and developed to be used on people and animals such as equines, canines and felines just to name a few.
- Our innovative light weight flexible Heat Pad runs off a 12 volt smart lithium ion battery with four temperature settings
- The pad has been made from a super soft leatherette fabric combined with heat resistant insulation wadding to trap and reflect the heat back onto the muscles, providing soothing heat to all and delivering amazing results to hundreds of happy customers-[reviews]
- This product provides drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
Temperature will vary due to environmental conditions it is used in,
1. Red LED (47°c-49°c)-use on horses and animals with a thick coat. Peoples knees and other joints to provide pain relief (especially arthritis)
2. Orange LED (44°c-46°c)-use on peoples backs (consider using it over a thin t-shirt if you have sensitive skin to heat but can be used directly on the skin, just turn down if it feels too warm) and clipped out horses if red is too warm for them.
4. Green LED (41°c-43°c)- use on peoples back and if a person wishes to lay down on the pad
5. Flashing Green LED (37°c-40°c)-same as green above just slightly cooler.
This is just a rough guide, if used on yourself drop down a setting if too warm, if used on animals make sure they aren’t too warm by carrying out regular checks, never leave the pad unsupervised.
-Use 15-20 minutes before a ride to help cold backed horses, 15-20 minutes after a ride to relax
- 30 minutes - 1 hour a day for treatment of a problem area on people or animals.
- 30 minutes a day for maintenance or relaxation sessions.
- There is no maximum length of time you can leave it on.
BENEFITS OF HEAT THERAPY;
- Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles . This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on both people and animals, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, improve flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort.
- The Heat Pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress
- The Heat Pad (33cm*45cm)
- A tough 600D polyester protective bag (Also hand made in the UK)
- 170 cm long neoprene waist belt (can be cut down or folded to size)
- An elastic strap (surcingle) (two sizes available to choose from 180cm long or 215cm)
- A 12 volt smart lithium ion battery with four temperature settings
- A charger
- We have safety as our first thought, the battery has a special built in thermostat to prevent from over heating. If the battery becomes too warm then the battery itself will turn off automatically.
- The battery pack is mobile and can be moved from the heat pad onto the neoprene waist belt.
- We are supporting the British manufacturing industry and have had The Heat Pad made in Britain.
**1 year quality guarantee,covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal**
WHAT IS IT?
- The Thermal Wand is an innovative lightweight portable source of direct heat.
- The device has three metal fingers, the end of each one heats up enabling you to massage these warm fingers into specific muscles on the body.
- Its temperature controlled, you can choose to set the temperature between 36°c and 53°c, especially good to use around the poll/neck ares/quarters on horses and the back of the neck/top of the shoulders on people to relieve tension.
- It has two extra features which is a micro vibration and red light, these can be turned on or off whilst using the heat,
- The sleek pearlised design not only looks good (easy to clean too) but makes it great to hold whilst using.
- Running time 2.5-3.5 hours depending on the settings used
- Charging time 3-4 hours
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on both people and animals, will decrease transmssions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat will aid stiff muscles and improve overall feeling of comfort.
- Ideal for horses with tension in the poll/neck and back/quarters/hamstrings.
- Ideal for people with tension in the neck/head and stiff lower backs.
- Like all our products The Thermal Wand will aid relaxation and reduce stress, not just in horses and people but other animals too such as dogs.
- The Thermal Wand (size 20cm long)
- Heavy duty hard case with rubber handle to store the device safely whilst not in use.
- Metallic gold car charger with two USB ports
- UK wall plug with two USB ports
- USB charging cable
- Netted packaging bag (40cm*20cm) which can be re used for another purpose
- Safety is our main priority and The Thermal Wand has all the necessary safety certificates FCC, ROHS, CE.